Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is What Girls Night Looks Like.....


Amber and I had a girls night on Friday! BJ and Dang went to go see the new Fast and Furious movie and so we had the kiddos! But we decided to make the best of it by making deserts for ourselves, watched a girlie movie and clipping all our coupons!!!

We attempted to put the kids down! We got them all excited about a sleepover, made a fort on the bottom bunk, read them a story and prayed for a relaxing night! They did alright for the first little bit but then somehow through out the evening ALL the books were thrown on the floor and the fights began!

In the end AJ ended up sleeping on the couch! We couldn't help but laugh at OUR GIRLS night which included cleaning up, dealing with kids, staying home....

When the boys got home we agreed to SWITCH and next time WE went OUT to the movie and THEY stayed home and had the sleepover with the kids! Wouldn't it be great to get a bunch of us together and go for a Yard saleing shopping Saturday maybe in Vegas or Salt Lake? I think we should drop the hint and RUN with it!! ANYBODY interested?

1 comment:

Ms. Amber said...

HELLO! I totally agree! I would even be up for a yard saleing trip 2 St. George! I miss my computer I miss checking blogs everyday! I hope you have s FABULOUS weekend!!!