Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hitting the Books...HARD!

This week was BJ's
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL EVER
(unless he goes to Grad school)
So he has been VERY busy turning in papers, working on projects and presentations and studying for finals! He has been working so hard and getting great grades! I AM SO PROUD of him!

I have been trying to keep myself busy (thanks AMBER for letting me come over and invade so much the last couple weeks! Its great to have a friend like YOU) so that I don't feel like a single Mom!
Having him gone SO much HAS helped me realize HOW much he does for me and the kids! I am so lucky to have such a hard working husband who finds the time AND energy to help me! He sings the chorus of this Weezer song called the "Greatest man that ever lived." He is so funny! Whenever I ask him to do something he likes to tease me and sing it, but he always does it...as he sings! :) So after I ask him to change a diaper or take out the garbage I hear....

"I am the greatest man that ever lived I was born to GIVE and GIVE and GIVE!"

I am SO excited for him after finals next week he GRADUATES! The light a the end of this tunnel is just over head now, and it feels SO WARM!

3 comments:

Ms. Amber said...

YAY!!!! He's almost done!!! I'm so proud of both of you, I know its been a rough road at times, way to go for supporting him through all the years! I won't know what to do with myself anymore, i hope bj tags along with us or you ditch him 4 me :) YAY I'M BACK!!! I've missed looking at your blog every single day checking up on you and your fam!!!

Ms. Amber said...

p.s. I love your new background!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Way to go BJ! Mom and I are VERY proud of you!!!

And you too Cameo! You both worked together to make this happen!