Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spencer Daddy Date

Bj took Spencer out for some fun one on one time this Monday afternoon! They went and saw a matinee of the Monsters VS Aliens movie! Spencer was so excited to ride in Chris's car and go see a movie at the theatre just him and his dad! 
When they got home Spencer said his favorite part was the BIG girl monster! I guess he is already watching movies for the pretty girls!! :) 

Cooper was devastated he didn't get to go so we went out after they left and hit up the D.I. to see if they had any cheep treasures! I think we are going to start having some special Mommy Daddy dates with Cooper now! He sure craves one on one time too! 

2 comments:

Chris said...

that is one hot car!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

OOOH, Spencer looks so happy to be with his daddy! I hope they had a great time!... and don't forget to get those new tires and tell me how much!! I don't want my oldest son and grandson to slip off the road somewhere...!