Tuesday, April 21, 2009

couponing with kids.... how does that work?

Well I am sad to say but it almost came to this today!!:(
Well it doesn't really! Today I went to use the doubling coupons at Albertsons! And because BJ is swamped with projects and papers this being the last week of school I was on my own! Unfortunately it was one of the those days, no amount of prepping them, bribing them, threatening them was going to help! In the end when Spencer had to wait in the car while I checked out and then he received a WELL DESERVED spank! (YES that's right I spanked him today!)

Now onto the good news, OH WAIT I mean GREAT NEWS!

I spent 6.87
and saved.... ready are you SURE you're READY.......
I SAVED 67.91
I got 7 Capri suns, 3 McCormick grill mate seasonings, 2 tomato soups, 2 cream of mushroom soups, 6 Rite Guard Deodorants, 3 Gatorade 6 packs, 3 Frenches spicy brown mustard all for 6.87!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE COUPONING!

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

COUPONING rocks! And you rock couponing! WAY TO GO GIRL! I have to say, one of the things I miss the MOST about living out here is that there is no Albertsons... :)

Sorry it was a rough shopping trip...it;s tough stuff to take all 3. So here is my metal for attempting it! :)

Katie said...

Don't feel too bad about the spank. Sometimes it is well deserved! Awesome deals! That is amazing. I sooo wish they did coupons here. We could sure use it. Sometimes I feel like I'm having heart palpitations when I'm checking out at the store because the price keeps going up, up, up, and it's not like I'm even buying anything extravagant. :(

Korey and Lindsey said...

Cameo I need you to teach me how to do this. By the way when are you coming back to teach our ward how to do this?

Vanessa said...

It's so frustrating when kids act up out in public... I totally understand! Sorry that you had a difficult experience. But way to go on getting such good deals! That is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, girl, you've gotta teach me how to do this whole couponing thing!!

Ms. Amber said...

Whew what a great run we had! Thanks for teaching me all I know!!!