Sunday, May 15, 2011

Shiny and Spiffy for Easter

Look at these SNAZY looking Studs! They are so dang cute!
Even Spencer and his "too cool for this"loook make me goosh with pride! I gotta love the energy, Cooper! That is a classic stylish pose!
Check out the close up... Dressing up on Easter isnt a big deal to these manly men but I sure love seeing them all shiny and spiffy!
And for this one I even got a smile!
Arent they just the best...
Our Ward Easter Breakfast and Easter Egg Hunt!
Spencer and that Pouty Elephant Lip! If Grandad were here he would PINCH that lip off!
And the Spencer translation.. "Come on mom not ANOTHER picture!"
"Look what I found mom.."
Searching....
Searching and Jumping...
Climbing and Searching...
Is this where I put the eggs?....
I found one I found one....
Some of the eggs were too special not to show off...
Lets take inventory....
Oh wow thats a lot...

There is that sweet smiley little boy! I sure love that face!
Happy Easter and Happy Easter Bunny Day!!

4 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Oh, the boys look so spiffy! (and we will keep the pouty elephant in reserve for when we come...!) Love the Easter pics and all the excitement.

Chris said...

"Come on mom not ANOTHER picture!"...seems like spencer is getting a little tubby

Chris said...

sommer didnt appreciate my last comment...it looks fun, we should get together. yup. that would be fun. i dont think he is getting tubby, just that picture gave him a rounder face. im just teasing.

i am however still jealous of your backyard and trampoline!

Brent said...

Hahaha. Thank you, Chris. I'll make sure to put Spencer on a diet. You're never too young to start worrying about weight issues. It would be good to get together, though. It's been awhile since we came to Rexburg.