Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Zesty Lemon Premier


Well the day has come and gone and our booth at Peach Days went well! Am I glad its over? YES Am I exhausted? Yes! Do I think we will do it again? FOR SURE! We (Amber, Allison Sommer and I) are going to do a few things differently!We had a bit of a set back on Friday night because after we closed there was a thunder storm and the ADORABLE sign we made was ruined and the table clothes were soaked! But we rolled with it and had a much better day on Saturday!
So I am going to start the tour around the booth!
Allison made all the jewelry and a few of the purses! Amber made all the adult aprons and kids aprons! We got the wood crates from Ambers parents store and spray painted a few of them to go with our Zesty Lemon theme! We also used a few canvas crates for stacking and dimension! But in the future we want to come up with some more professional ways to display our products! ANY IDEAS?
I made the onesies and SOmmer made the blocks! Her blocks were so unique because she hand paints them and put these really modern watermarks on them! They turned out SO great!
I made flower headbands, little boy ties and pumpkins for decoration for fall! Yo u can see one of the cute adult aprons amber made and a couple of the smaller handbags Allison made!
s
Amber made a bunch of I-Spy bags, she made them so different from the others but having the window on the front be a fun shape that made up the theme of the treasures inside! You can see my trick or treat bags and the large purses I made!

We wanted out booth to be like a boutique where things werent lined up in rows but more of a eclectic set up! If you have ANY ideas or suggestions we would love them!

Before the fair started a took a few pics of the the things I made so here are a few close ups!
Flower headbands (there were lots more colors and choices but here is a little sample!)
Solid headbands in a skinny size and a wider size
Little boy ties! I made a large and small size! I made them because I can never find cute ties for less then 10-15 dollars!
Trick or Treat bags!
My very time consuming purses! I learned a lot from these! Like how to do pleats and how to gather and mostly how to pick and re-sew when I mess up!!
These are the little decor pumpkins I made! In the picture they don't have the stems yet, oops!
And finally I made these onesies!
So there it is, all the blood sweat and tears that went into our first craft booth! PLEASE PLEASE leave some suggestions! I need some opinions from friends who haven't been up until 12 or 1 every night staring at my stuff!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Everything is so cute! You are so talented. I haven't sewn anything for years, but would love to be able to learn to do some of that. As for suggestions... I get what you're saying about a "boutique" look, but I think you should have just a tad more organization. It kind of just looks like things are scattered here and there and it's hard to get a handle on what you're really selling. Well, it looks that way from the pictures, maybe in person it looked different.

Good job! And good luck in the future!!

Nicole said...

I sooo want some ties! How much are you selling them for? Cute stuff. Did you sell alot? Looks like you had fun

CoLiE-O said...

i am so impressed!!wow!! i would've bought one of everything if i was there :) i actually like the crates, i think they are cute! go to swiss days in santa clara this fall and get ideas from other gals- i have no creativeness :)

The Blackwells said...

Holy freak Cameo that stuff is stinkin cute! Were you at the hurricane peach days??? I am totally ticked that I didn't go and you had all this cute stuff for sell. Good job and let me know your next event!
Jamie

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Cameo, everything looks so cute and colorful! I'm so glad that you had fun doing it!