Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Heleman's Warriors

What do you do at dinner? Well when BJ is studying and the boys and I are home alone we... SING! Last week we had a Family Home Evening on Heleman's Warriors and there was this FUN chant that went a long with the story. We have been singing our chant in the car, cleaning up, playing with toys and especially at dinner!

Its a little hard to hear what they are saying (especially when Spencer does his silly embarrassed voice)
I dont know what I've been told
Heleman's warriors are very Bold
They love their Moms
And Choose the Right
Full of faith they'll win the fight

Sound of
One two
Bring it on down
One two Thousand
WARRIORS!

I think my little warriors are so darling!

2 comments:

Adventures Of A Girl And Her Dog said...

I LOVE these videos! SO cute!

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I love my grandsons! They are SOOO cute!