Saturday, March 5, 2011

Family pictures...in THIS family?

Its been a long LONG time since we had family pictures taken and my visiting teacher was kind enough to do a session for us as a Birthday present!

They turned out so SO great... take a look at my favorites





I love how we captured Spencer's "million dollar smile!" When really is happy he smiles with his whole face and you FEEL how happy he really is!



My sweet little Cooper is growing up so fast. He is becoming more and more playful but his sweet soft heart still shines through!

Baby Graham.... wow he hated pictures! We were able to distract him with birds or planes flying by! And luckily we caught a few happy faces!



Graham was just NOT having it! And it turned out to be cute in the end, Cooper trying to help him feel better! I can already look back and love this moment!

I am so glad we captured our family at this stage! Now we just need to try to stay on top of it and continue getting regular family pictures!! i hope i hope!

1 comment:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

What a good lookin' family! The bulldozer pics are darling!