Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Loves

As Valentines Day gets closer and closer it helps me think about who I love and how lucky I am to have people who love me back!I love my family for the way that we are growing up together and for the way they believe in BJ and I!
I love BJ's family! It has been a fun ride getting to know and love another family and becoming part of their family has made me a better person!
Pictures from our bowling date night! We played the skittle game and the boys beat us and then the next match we walked away the WINNERS!!! ooooooo
I love the GREAT friends I have in my life! They help me laugh when I feel like breaking down, they help me appreciate my blessing and remember who sent them! I know they are part of my life for a reason!
I love my 3 little boys! They show me that love can be silly AND crazy AND cuddly! But most of all they show me that love is unconditional! They see me when I am trying my hardest and when I have dropped the ball and need to try again.... and they STILL LOVE ME!
Most of all I love my MAN! He has been beside me for almost 8 years! He inspires me to the best me I can! He laughs with me, supports me in whatever hobby I am immersed in, he ALWAYS puts me and our family first! I have never met someone more understanding and compassionate he sets such a good example for me! Not to mention he is a major STUD!I think its kinda special that a simple call from him in the middle of the day or smile when I have accomplished something can light me up and get my heart racing! It makes me feel all giddy and girly... like I did when we were dating!

This year we are making a special effort to keep the giddy feeling alive! I made us a special "Love is" mail box! Each week we are going to write each other a little love note about why we love each other that week! I am SO SO SO excited! I really think this is going to help us look for the best in each other and I know I am filled with anticipation to see what my love letter will say each week!

So to all of you out there who care about me... THANK YOU! I am thinking about you! HUGS and KISSES ! I SURE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

What a cute idea! :) You guys are a great couple. :)

Sommer said...

I think you should get the picture of BJ licking in poster size!

Queen Mimi said...

You guys are awesome! 'Hope you have a great Valentine's Day! Love ya!

Ms. Amber said...

What a cute post! I love you! have a happy Valentines Day! and have fun with those love letters what a great idea! I'm copying you!!!

Chris said...

i thought babies lost their baby fat by now?