Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Return of My Little Jedis

SO lately the kids are WAY into Star Wars! When I say WAY INTO it I MEAN WAY WAY WAY into it! Cooper says R2D2 like its his only reason for living! Spener can rehearse back the plot line of the whole collection! His favorite character is Anakin "before he started making bad choices and became Darth Vadar!!!"It makes me smile to hear his conclusions about the different characters!! We have watched all 6 movies and all the episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon! They love it!!We have started watching movies as a family! We make it a production which includes a soft cushy bed with everyones individual blankets, popcorn (or as Coopy calls it POP POP) and now that its getting colder, HOT CHOCOLATE! hmm yummy! Oh and don't forget the movie! ITS SO FUN to cuddle up all together!! SO tonight half hour before bed the kids asked to have movie time and I gave in as long as they let me take some pictures! FAIR trade right?And to add a Grahamy update in there... his new favorite thing is CLAPPING! He gets excited and he claps, he falls down and he claps, my favorite is when you come in after nap time to get him and he CLAPS and smiles as you walk in! Oh it warms my heart! So here is a little video of Mr. Sunshine clapping out his glee!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Step 1 - Get the kids to love what i give them. They love Star Wars now.
Accomplished.

Step 2 - Service. They will serve me and call me master.
In Progress.

Soon....

Our Little Family said...

SO CUTE! We should do a movie night together!

Ms. Amber said...

OOOO LOL So camdawg I didn't realize that you were actually the one signed in on here, so the comment above is actually from me LOL not one that you wrote yourself

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I love my little Jedi's! and movie night sounds fun... we'll have to do one at Christmas! Love, Gramzy