Thursday, December 3, 2009

Messy Messy Messy

Graham is really starting to be more independent! He wont let us feed him anymore he HAS to feed himself! It makes a HUGE mess but who cares right?
ahmmmThis stage only lasts so long and I remember HATING it with the other kids and this time I just want to roll with the spilled spaghetti, crunched up cheerios and love his messiness!
Enjoy it with meCause when those big eyes look up and smile at you all you can do is smile back!!


And yes a lot of these look similar but I just couldn't pick they were all so darling!

6 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

He is such a handsome little man!! You gotta love how cheerful he is while being messy!

Chris said...

atleast he isnt cooking...

Chris said...

I am excited to see him clap when he is happy! I hope he is still doing in during Christmas Time! P.S. I love your background! --Written By Sommer

HanksFam said...

I love it. Those are my favorite pictures I have of my boys.

Chuck and Tonya King said...

He is so cute and obviously loves to feed himself like a BIG boy! He eats like his Uncle Christopher did!! Love, Mom

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Way to go Graham ... you are eating just like Granddad! We're gonna have a great time at Christmas!!!