Monday, October 3, 2011

Spencer Starts 1st Grade

Spencer started 1st Grade this year! Its hard to even say it! I cant believe he is 6 years old and starting 1st Grade! When I think about my baby being old enough to be gone all day at school its hard to believe! But once you talk to him and spend time with him you KNOW HE IS READY! I am so excited for him to start this journey!
His first lunch! Ham and Chees silly face bagel sandwich, Watermellon and crackers! Along with a box of crackerjacks and a canteen of apple juice!



Look at my big boy in his special uniform and new shoes he picked out! He also got a new ARMY camo backpack full of all his school supplies! :) He also wante dto have his hair in a mohalkso he looked really cool!


Its funny I think he is staring to hate pictures.... but I dont know why? hehehe

Me and my big boy Spenc

Brothers got to come with us to school, they were so excited! And very helpful... here they are helping Spenc find his hook!

Please notice the sweek pencil case that Spencer decorated with all his favorite thinged o my crafty side happy to say I think I passed on my crafty side !

Every time I look at this picture it makes me teer up! He is just getting so big! HE looks like he is ready to take on the world, with all his supples and that sweet but strong smile! I just love this boy!

At his desk reading a book before class starts!

Smiling at me and hoping I will get going! He is all ready and doesnt need me bugging him ... sniff sniff

His class...



Can you spot his drawing?

Math Board

1 comment:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Wow, I want a fun lunch! and fun pics of the first day of first grade!