Sunday, October 2, 2011

Back to School Feast and Coops First Day

We had a our yearly "Back to School Feast"
We made crowns, and played games. All the adults ate homeade Cafe A Rio salad!

I made a few School themed cupcakes with a chalkboard, chalk and fruit!

Little Coop was excited about starting Preschool, oh and his cupcake !!!

Look at his sweet little smile! Gosh I love my lovey dovey! He is getting so SO BIG!

Coopers First day of Preschool and he is VERY VERY excited cant you tell by his silly goof ball face!
Coop and his friend Maurice outside of school
He was starting to get nervous and kep asking me to stay with him...
Turning around to make sure I hadnt left!
Writing his name....

His is the name that wrote under the square in a corner..... hehehe I am sure he will get better and better!



1 comment:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Love those first day photos!