Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Spencer's class asked me to come in and help with his class Halloween party! And you know me I jumped all over it! I put together a fun game and the kids had a great time! It was SO fun to get to see him at school and be involved!
These are some cheesy boys! Don't you love them? We hit up the ward trunk or treat! Spencer and Coop loved picking the EXACT candy they wanted out of everyones bowl! They KNOW what they want! And Graham couldn't get candy fast enough! He would bight through the wrapper just for a taste! Silly boy!
Isn't he the cutest Ewok EVER!!!!!
Their costumes turned out GREAT! Graham was an Ewok, Cooper was Captain Rex and Spencer was Commander Cody! They have been excited about these costumes for months and it was funny once I finished them they wore them around for days! I think we washed them 3 times before Halloween! :)
There helmets were so big Cooper only wore it for these pics! Spencer was a true Storm Trooper and wore it pretty faithfully!
Main Street in Logan does this really fun activity for trick or treaters. A lot of the shops along main have candy and decorations out and families can come in the afternoon and trick or treat!
We had a great time, it sprinkled (BJ would say rained:) but the kids loved it and it was fun to just hang out and get some candy! WAHOO
We had a great time this Halloween! Next year I am going to get sewing early so I don't run out of steam before I finish the costumes for me and Beej! :)

2 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Cam- the costumes turned out GREAT! The boys look like mini-storm troopers and of course I love my Gramham-Ewok! How much fun! Give the boys a hug from Gramzy and Grandad!

BreAnn said...

Cameo it's about time! Your boys have gotten so big! I love their Halloween costumes!