Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some BIG Changes

So onto brighter changes!
Pictures are just from the last few months and have nothing to do with the post.... hehehe
This is Spenc, Coop and my sis Jenise playing on Easter Sunday

WE MOVED!

BJ was accepted to University of Utah's Masters of Social Work program. It was a hefty decision but in the end BJ decided he was ready to get his masters. SO far he is loving it! He actually enjoys going to class!!!! and has TONS and TONS of reading... and a great practium at an alternitive high school
Spencer at his Preschool Graduation!

We BOUGHT a home!!

This was another big decision but we are so excited! I am still moving in and so once things get settled I will get some pictures up! But ITS BEAUTIFUL! I am in love with it!
Here we are in Zion after hiking the river walk! We were able to go up to Zion a handful of times before the move, it is the best way to spend time together!

I am starting my own business!!

Because BJ is so busy with school and his practicum we decided now would be a great time for me to finally start my own flower studio! I am getting it started out of the house to save on costs and be closer to the kids!
I am calling it Beautiful Blooms Floral Event Studio. (very official I know) I have a website up and running and am getting all the fun things going like business cards, signs and adds up! SO take a look at the website and become a follower!


The camera is in the repair shop so pics will be slim for a while! BUT I AM BACK!
The boys are getting so big and are having more and more fun playing together (about 2 minutes later those drum sticks turned into weapons :)
We spent lots of time in St George before the move with BJ's fam this was a trip we took where we found this great stream around some red rocks! We all loved cooling off and relaxing!

I am excited to get back to blogging! I really love having a place to express myself and share with friends!

2 comments:

Sommer said...

Can't wait to be blogging friends again! Pics look great, I can't wait to see the colors you painted

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Congrats to you all! Love and hugs to our BIG boy Spencer! and obviously on the house! I hope it will be a refuge from the storms of life and host many, many happy memories! and that pic in Zion's is my new favorite and I WANT ONE!!
Love you all!
Mom