Sunday, November 29, 2009

LOST......

Well its been forever since I posted! I have a few excuses so sit down cause here we go...
1. I lost my camera and whats a post without pictures
2. Life has been a little all over the place and I didn't want to post all about how crummy I was feeling!
3. I have been working on my homemade Christmas projects EVERY spare moment!

But I have picked myself up found my camera and decided to take a few minutes to get back on MY journal! SO get ready cause I am going to dump a whole lot of pictures from the last 2 months!

Just for as a little teaser here are my 3 little boys all clean a happy
Graham just started having a bath with the big boys and he LOVES it! Soak in the smiles cause it takes a small miracle and a tub full of toys to get them all blissfully happy at once!!!

4 comments:

Queen Mimi said...

Haha! Too cute! When Ben saw this he mumbled, "And meanwhile WE have all GIRLS..." Color someone jealous! Hey, maybe we could trade for a day if we ever get to your nick of the woods! I think men have some odd idea about how having sons would miraculously make parenthood easier or more enjoyable. Riiiight....I hope you're feeling more up and at 'em!

Ms. Amber said...

HEY CAM! Im so excited youve decided to get back into it! I really miss reading about your life! :) and I can't wait to see all the pics from the past couple of months!

Chris said...

the real question is whether or not to report this picture....

just kidding. i wonder how much pee is in that water though....

Chuck and Tonya King said...

I love Grahams smile! This is a great pic of the boys together.