Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Silly Songs and Wrestlers!

Spencer has been learning some great new songs at Preschool so I thought I would share them! It is so exciting to watch him start growing up and learning all on his own!
(Just in case it hard to understand him.... the 1st song is about herman the worman and he eats a banana and the 2nd song is about monkeys teasing a dinosaur who sneaks up on them and chomps them out of their tree!!!)

Amber and I are getting ready for our next craft fair so we got together and were getting a few things ready! The kids started having a wrestling match! Spencer would pick the next wrestler charge them a blanket and then they would go for it in the wrestling ring! IT WAS SO FUNNY!
I am watching out for some opportunities to catch Coop and Graham "LIVE" as well so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Chuck and Tonya King said...

Spencer, thank you SO much for sharing your songs with me!

I love them ... and I will be sure to be careful the next time I am swinging in the tree (like a monkey) that I will not let the dinosaur catch me!!!

BJ ... looks like you had a great dinner!

Chris said...

stick to cooking coop

Ms. Amber said...

AJ- that was a cool wrestle time
Aubrey- YAAYYY....CAMEO CAMEO
Amber-that was quite a fun day! the kids are pretty creative. I think we have to hang out so Aub can see you she keeps yelling CAMEOOOO :) and THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for all your help with my crafting!!!!

Chris said...

I LOVE the door to the wrestling arena! Good luck Crafting! Let me know how it goes!--Love Sommer