Friday, January 27, 2012

Taking it all in...

Oh man did we love the breakfast buffet! You could go to all 3 restaurants and have an all you can eat breakfast!


The River restaurant was my favorite, because you got to go on a bridge to get in and you were surrounded by the fish pond! The kids LOVED it, and the food was AMAZING!








They had Chinese, Indonesian and American breakfasts. Tons of fruit and pastries and an omelet station where you could have an omelet made with what you wanted in it!











We spent the whole trip looking and searching for the Komodo Dragons. Because of the time of year we only saw 2 baby dragons! But the boys still loved the search and of course seeing the dragon up close and personal!





BJ and I did a snorkeling trip just the two of us! It was a lot of fun to get out together and experience all the tropical fish around the reef. We took a glass bottom boat out and spent an hour snorkeling around! It was one of my favorite activities and I am so glad I got to do it with my hunny!







Posted by Picasa

No comments: